I can help with any aspect of getting a deal done for your drug candidate or drug technology:
- making contacts (I have a great network for BD in biotech and pharma).
- defining partnering strategy
- designing presentations, teasers and business plans
- a 30-second "elevator" message, quick e-mails, 1-page flyers or diligence packages
- representing you at partnering forums
- preliminary valuation, analyzing markets & competition
- deal models
- negotiating in-licensing and out-licensing
- advise on any aspect of partnering.
I've been consulting for years now and am committed to it. I was VP of Business Development of Kosan Biosciences, head of oncology and hematology licensing at Amgen, collaborations manager at what is now AstraZeneca, and in drug discovery research at what is now Pfizer and what is now AstraZeneca.
As a consultant, I've helped my clients sign about 5-15 deals a year, many for tougher to partner preclinical assets (see Deal Sheet and Case Studies tabs). I've also helped with many in-licensing agreements from universities and smaller companies.
Let's chat about your needs and my experience. There is no need for a big commitment; you can decide as we go what you want me to do and how many hours you want at an hourly rate.